google-visualization-api@googlegroups.com

[visualization-api] How to create TableQueryWrapper table with Server side populated Json Data Ram Thu Apr 12 00:00:21 2012

I want to create a Table like "Table Query Wrapper Example" (like
https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/examples#tablequerywrapper
). I
have noticed that this Table has referred data from a Spread sheet. But Now
I have populated data as Json on server side php for my Visualization
Table. Is it possible to use my php url(which returns JSON data for Table)
for creating like  TableQueryWrapper suppoted Table.

Also i have read I need a Google Account with already created Spread sheet
for getting spread sheet URL.So How to create a Spreadsheet dynamically
from a PHP.