greasemonkey-dev@googlegroups.com

[greasemonkey-dev] Re: Moving Greasemonkey to Github Olivier Cornu Mon May 04 06:02:40 2009

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 09:12, Aaron Boodman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://blog.devjavu.com/2009/05/01/devjavu-will-be-shutting-down/
>
> As Devjavu is shutting down, we need to move Greasemonkey elsewhere.
> Github seems to be the most popular these days, and I like Git, so I
> was thinking there.
>
> Thoughts?

Sounds very good to me. :-)
Switching to Git will probably make it easier to integrate external
code contributions.
As a side note, the GM code i've been working on is hosted on GitHub too.

What about the ticket tracker, if GM is moving out of DevjaVu?

--
Olivier