greasemonkey-dev@googlegroups.com

[greasemonkey-dev] 0.9.0 status Anthony Lieuallen Sun Jan 23 16:00:19 2011

So, Greasemonkey 0.9.0 was released over the weekend. Despite our best efforts, of course once it was in front of real users, bugs surfaced:

https://github.com/greasemonkey/greasemonkey/issues/labels/affects-0.9.0

This will probably mean an 0.9.1 release as soon as we can patch these possibly serious issues, and everything previously planned for the next release will end up in 0.9.2. If you have time to devote to GM, attacking these issues would almost certainly be the best thing to do.

Some of these are the typical sort of "it doesn't work" no detail reports that users tend to give. Some, though, are clear and fixable.