h2-database@googlegroups.com

Re: Database in classpath, first patch Thomas Mueller Sat Aug 29 01:00:07 2009

Hi,

> What about the other issues, like sharing code between zip and classpath
> based filesystems and have both reuse multiple input streams per file?

> avoid the code duplication

It would be great if you could implement that as well of course :-) It
doesn't have top priority for me however.

> improve the InputStream caching code

LRU cache would be good, but this also doesn't have top priority.

> further modify the backup command

I think it should _not_ be modified. The backup tool / command
shouldn't be extended to create jar files.

> profile and see if the performance of a compressed database can be improved

Sure, but also not top priority.

Regards,
Thomas