habari-dev@googlegroups.com

Re: [habari-dev] At risk of accruing aggro... Christopher Davis Thu Feb 23 11:01:08 2012

I really like this iteration, although I am not sold on the domain name font,
but that is minor.

I think the font used for the letter mark might be able to be tweaked a bit,
but that is minor as well. All in all I really love the direction and the
effect.

Thanks for the work on this Owen!