haml@googlegroups.com

[haml] Undefine a mixin property? Chris G Sat May 22 22:00:09 2010

Hi all, quick q,

I'm using a mixin that defines many properties, including a background
image.

That background image is overriding a more desirable background
definition in an earlier/higher css rule.

I'd like to use everything from the mixin but that background
property.

Is something like an "undefine: background" possible, so that a lower-
priority background property can come through?  Or any available
technique.

Barring that, am going to parameterize the mixin with a default
variable for background.

Great thanks,

Chris