haml@googlegroups.com

Re: [haml] Re: $ sass --watch style.scss:syle.css Chris Eppstein Sat Mar 12 23:00:05 2011

Ruby gems have a bin directory that Their executables are in. In most installs
thats one of the standard bin directories -- but depending on how you
installed, you might have to adjust your PATH.

Chris

Hunt & pecked on my iPhone... Sorry if it's brief!