haml@googlegroups.com

Re: [haml] Using tap with Haml to create scoped local variables Szymon Nowak Thu Mar 17 04:00:54 2011

I know, but in ERB I prefer using #tap to scope local variable - this way
it's only available inside the block where it's needed and not in the whole
view. Usually the code can be simply refactored into a helper method, but
sometimes it was useful.

Thanks,
Szymon