hibernate-dev@lists.jboss.org

[hibernate-dev] More Git fun Steve Ebersole Mon Feb 06 09:05:17 2012

Another thing we don't want to see is merges of pull requests pushed to
the upstream repo. Our process is to rebase those changes in to keep the
commit history linear.  If you are not familiar with this process ask on
irc.

One place this comes up is using the "Merge Pull Request" button on the
pull requests in the GitHub UI.  Please refrain from using this.  Again,
ask on irc if you are not comfortable with that process.

http://hibernate.org