hints@linuxfromscratch.org

Re: Specs for grub bootsplash DJ Lucas Fri Jun 20 14:00:25 2003

DJ Lucas wrote:

Is there written someplace a particular spec for the xpms that grub's vga patch can use? I've tried several different things to make this work, but to no avail. Even making a small change (added a black dot) to the one in ~/gerard didn't work. I'm probably not using the correct save options in GIMP. Any pointers?

Thanks

DJ

whoops...wrong list...forwarding to blfs-support.