hivemind-dev@jakarta.apache.org

RE: Interfaces Registry and RegistryInfrastructure Howard M. Lewis Ship Tue May 25 05:41:46 2004

Once we add some kind of visibility for services and configurations
(public/private, or
public-private-protected), the two interfaces will diverge more.

However, I was probably being overly zealous in removing getConfiguration().

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry