hivemind-user@jakarta.apache.org

RE: Validation of the configuration (the sum of all loaded hivemodules) Howard M. Lewis Ship Fri Apr 23 04:26:20 2004

At the risk of sounding flip ... isn't this what unit tests are for? There's a
finite limit to what
HiveMind can, in fact, validate without actually executing the application.
HiveMind should make
your testing easier (or, in fact, possible) ... not replace the need for
testing.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components