httpclient-user@jakarta.apache.org

Re: URL Rewriting Oleg Kalnichevski Tue Nov 21 06:08:28 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 19:08 +0530, Lalit Sahoo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am developing an application using Apache HttpClient 3.0.1.
>
> I would like to know whether it supports Session tracking through URL
> rewriting or not?

Lalit,

No, it does not. URL rewriting is out of HttpClient scope.

> Also does it support SSL Sessions?

SSL session management has nothing to do with HttpClient. One can use
SSL session cookie to maintain user sessions on the server side, but
this does not require any special support on the client side

Hope this helps

Oleg

PS: please do not cross-post