image-sig@python.org

Re: [Image-SIG] questions on the Python Imaging Library Charlie Clark Fri May 20 17:01:11 2011

Am 20.05.2011, 09:47 Uhr, schrieb ONKOK- Tong Qing Wen 童慶文 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I find there is a problem for  picture deformation .

Dear Wen,

I find the e-mail is missing a lot of information. That said there is known issue with JPEGs when they are geometrically translated. If possible it is much better to work with the original bitmap.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director