imp@lists.horde.org

Re: [imp] weird CSS issue after CVS update Muskingum Web Manager Mon Dec 18 12:14:09 2006

Liam Hoekenga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I ran cvs update this morning, and now IMP's CSS seems is seriously
messed up.  I'm getting random bits of CSS in form fields and in
other pieces of markup.  Turba and Ingo seem fine.  I looked for all
of the .#blah.1.2 type files and confirmed I had good copies.  I did
a recursive grep for "<<<<" to see if I had problems resulting from
unresolved version conflicts. I've tried firefox and safari. Things /look/ ok otherwise.

I had a similar issue when I updated on Friday, but I did an update within the past hour that has been OK.