imp@lists.horde.org

[imp] Showing more than one message/page Rickard Hill Sun Feb 19 10:00:55 2012

Hello!

For some reason, when I am going to the inbox, it will only showme one message/page. As a normal user account, if I click preferences, all I get is the following message:

There are no preferences available for this application.
Preferences for Mail

As administrator account, I can't seem to find anywhere to change "view X messages/page".

AUthorization to Horde is done though the mailservers. ie, horde doesn't handle any user accounts.
Is there a setting for this that I have missed?

Best regards
/Rickard