imp@lists.horde.org

Re: [imp] Dynamic SEEN/UNSEEN Email status Patrick Domack Mon Apr 02 16:01:48 2012

Actually, right after I posted this email, I realized that, and changed it.

Seems odd though, it had been working fine with dovecot, till now, been using dovecot 2.0, and now using 2.1

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Quoting Patrick Domack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I've been having an issue with having multible machines logged into webmail, since the last release. Emails read in one client, don't update on other clients. The status on the imap server changes, using other imap client programs reflect the changes correctly. So far the only *fix* is for me to logout, and wipe the cache on the webserver (apc).

In the documentation:
imp/config/backends.php -> cache

michael