imp@lists.horde.org

Re: [imp] Dynamic SEEN/UNSEEN Email status Patrick Domack Tue Apr 03 15:00:22 2012

Quoting Patrick Domack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Quoting Patrick Domack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Actually, right after I posted this email, I realized that, and changed it.

Seems odd though, it had been working fine with dovecot, till now, been using dovecot 2.0, and now using 2.1

Dovecot through about 2.1.2 had a broken QRESYNC.

http://markmail.org/message/t4h3uvxyh5suvkwe

So with qresync broken it worked? I upgraded to latest horde about the same time I upgraded to dovecot 2.1.3
Before I upgraded to dovecot 2.1.3 I was running 2.1.1

# dovecot --version
2.1.3

Ok, even with cache turned off, in backends, it's still not syncing correctly.