iphone-map-view@googlegroups.com

how to change default country from contacts ? maRceL Mon Jan 05 00:04:53 2009

Hi,

Sorry if it's not the right place to post, but i've search a lot and
didn't find the answer.
I'm living in france, and i synchronize my contacts whith Google
contacts. The country field is filled with France, but when i click on
an adress, the gMap soft in the iphone ignores the country field, and
always add USA to the search, so searches always failed. I have to
erase "USA" in the search bar to make it work.

How can I configure the soft to either take the country field into
account, or add a country by default ?

Thanks

Julien