iphone-map-view@googlegroups.com

Re: How do I use my own google maps key without hosting a server? Bryan Mon Jan 05 22:00:30 2009

Hassan,

Do you have any place you can put up a web page accessible to the
public such as your ISP?

If I understand your question, any place you can put a publicly
accessible web page will do.  You can take a look at a test web page I
put up at:
http://www.mackinnon.org/fairbornson/maps-html/iphone-google-map-load.html

You only need to look at the top since that contains the relevant
portions for your question.  There is a lot of stuff in there that is
not relevant to your question but it's just something I put up on
readyhosting.com web site that I subscribe to.

-- Bryan