iphone-map-view@googlegroups.com

Show location From Address sunny Fri Mar 20 12:01:57 2009

Hi All,
        I  integrated google map application in my application. from
google map application if i give lat and long values it show location,
but i need to implement like this if i give address it's need to show
location and it need to pin on that location.