iphone-map-view@googlegroups.com

Accessing Map API to search Keywords in Iphone Application vikram Sun Nov 01 21:00:08 2009

Hi Group,

I am wondering if there is any way to access only result set returned
by google map API in Iphone App.
I dont want to display the map, i just want the resultset.
Suppose i pass keyword="Coffee" or "Flower" it should return all the
nearest places based on my current location.

If there is no solution with google maps what else can i use?

Thanks
Vikram Bhatla