iphone-offline-maps@googlegroups.com

[OfflineMaps] Can Sqlite access the db in the phone or do I need to copy it manually ? Gedi Fri Sep 23 12:00:51 2011

Hi,
I don't see a way to connect to the DB on the phone through SQLite
even after opening SSH so I guess I have to copy it to the local drive
each time I need to make a change?

Do I need to make constant changes or just change the version?

Thanks