iphone-siddur@googlegroups.com

Re: Siddur for Android Phones Mordechai Gordon Tue Sep 22 03:00:44 2009

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy I7500 in Israel and it has Hebrew
installed as standard.
This is probably quite a new develpoment as this is the only Android
phone available in Israel.
It is marketed by Cellcom.
I would love a Siddur for it, if there is any way I can help, please
be in touch.
Thanks