iphonesb@googlegroups.com

[iphonesb] Re: Rejection because apps contain keywords SQA Solution Fri Sep 18 15:01:27 2009

Apple App Store Rejections

Iphone app testing is a critical step in building iphone app. There
are a lot of apps being rejected by apple due to lack of Iphone app
testing.
Apple said it gets about 8,500 app submissions a week, some brand new
and some updates to existing programs. There are more than 40 people
work full-time to review the apps, and at least two auditors look at
each app. Iphone app testing The team reviews 95 percent of apps
within two weeks, and about 20 percent are not approved on the first
try. Iphone app testing Apple said most of the rejections are due to
glitches in the application itself, Iphone app testing but that it
also rejects programs that “degrade the core experience of the
iPhone.”Iphone app testing
To avoid a rejection of your application or bad user review,
www.iphoneapptesters.com developed process and methodology that
ensures the application functionality on end-user devices connected to
global networks. At Iphone app testers our goal is to help you raise
profits by making sure that you release the highest quality
applications to the App Store and increase positive user reviews.
Iphone app testing
For successful App Store submission visit us @ iphoneapptesters.com