iphonesb@googlegroups.com

Re: [iphonesb] Update Apps Removed from Sale Ted Oliverio Thu Mar 10 09:00:42 2011

On Mar 10, 2011, at 2:30 AM, Sreeprakash. N wrote:

>> No. How should this be possible? If an application isn’t in the App Store,
>> the user doesn’t see it and cannot download an updated version.

> Of course it has to work. Redeem option for the promo codes is available only
> once per promo code. So without updates how can there be further tests as the
> codes are limited to 50.

Perhaps we need a more specific question.

* If you remove an app from sale, it will no longer appear in the app store
(after a few hours of propagation time.)

* Apps which are no longer in the store can still be gotten via promo codes.
(For how long?  I don't know.)

* The promo-code thing is true whether the codes are for the original app or an
update.

Are you asking about something else?

--
"Time is of the essence and sometimes ducks just need to be ignored"  Sage
advice from Greg.