iphonesb@googlegroups.com

[iphonesb] Re: Contracting for someone who wants iTunes presence Howard Katz Fri Feb 03 14:05:08 2012

I'll probably set up and manage their program. Doing that's a bit outside
their expertise.

Thanks all. Good information.
Howard

On Tuesday, January 31, 2012, Ben Liong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What you can do is include either a one-time fee for setting up a
Developer Program for them, for a recurring fee for managing the Developer
Program for them.  Typically you'd need to support the software for a year
or so (be sure to include that in your cost estimates) and during which any
minor updates and upload of said minor updates should be handled by you.

> Fundamentally I think it's in that company's best interest to own their
Developer Program anyways.  You should advice them as such.

http://groups.google.com/group/iphonesb?hl=en.

http://groups.google.com/group/iphonesb?hl=en.