iphonesb@googlegroups.com

Re: [iphonesb] Creating phone app Hamish Allan Fri Feb 24 04:00:13 2012

Assuming (given that you haven't mentioned any constraints) that you have
unlimited time and money, I would suggest sitting down with a professional and
discussing the idea. Pick an app from the store that you think is really good,
contact the developer to see if they're willing and able to work with you,
repeat if necessary.

Please excuse the brevity -- sent from my phone