iphonesb@googlegroups.com

Re: [iphonesb] Dealing With Negative Reviews Ishan Anand Fri Mar 02 13:00:45 2012

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Jesse Tayler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I once had some German guy announce that my app was sending personal data
> up to my servers which is silly -- of course, I didn't even know he had
> written the review, and he never contacted me but represented himself as
> some sort of privacy expert or whatever.
>
> what could I do?
>
> I can't even contact the person or leave a response or anything at all...

You can appeal to apple in itunesconnect to take down inaccurate reviews
(in contact us in iTunesconnect, it's one of the dropdowns App Store
Questions > Customer Reviews > Specific Removal Request).

But yeah, still no way to reach out reviewers directly. Sigh.