iphonesb@googlegroups.com

Re: [iphonesb] Dealing With Negative Reviews Evan Schoenberg Fri Mar 02 13:01:43 2012

I have only had this in place for a short period of time but my results so far
are very encouraging: providing a prominent way within the app to contact you
or your support team directly seems to give a solid chance to cut those reviews
off at the quick.

I'm planning to compile some data on positive and negative review rates before
and after adding an in-app "Email Support" button to Rowmote, which I'll share
after I have a decent data set.

-Evan