iphonesb@googlegroups.com

[iphonesb] Rebranding via custom b2b Evan D. Schoenberg, M.D. Thu Mar 22 13:00:40 2012

I'm trying to decide how best to offer a quote for one of my apps rebranded
with a customer's (a large company's) chosen name and logo for Custom B2B
distribution (http://www.apple.com/business/vpp/).

Do any of you have experience with doing something like? Any idea as a ballpark
what would be appropriate?

Thanks,
Evan