iphonewebdev@googlegroups.com

Re: Job proposals Brian McMillin Thu Feb 09 07:00:38 2012

Remi -

This list is nice and clean.  You do a great job of keeping it that way.  I do
not see any advantage to changing things.

Brian

________________________________
 From: Remi Grumeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 7:52 AM
Subject: Job proposals

Dear list,

I'd like to get your thought on this particular topic: job proposals.

Our politic with Sean & I is pretty strict: iPhoneWebDev is a mailing dedicated
to mobile WEB developers, so all job proposals refering to native applications
or desktop web development go right to the trash.
We actually don't get too much, i'd say 10 per month. Probably because we ban
them actually.
And i like it that way, since i'm pretty sure native developers got their own
mailing-lists.

But what about you folks?
Would you like us to publish them or stay with this "nothing but mobile web"
filter?

Remi