iphonewebdev@googlegroups.com

How to Change Back Button Location & Retain Functionality Arthur Thu Feb 09 07:00:41 2012

The learning curve with iUI has been relatively shallow, but I ran
into a vertical wall.

I needed to move the vertical location of the "back button" from 8px
to 80px - no problem doing so in CSS.

BUT . . . by doing so, I lost the functionality of the button itself
(no longer clickable).

Tried several things, including the position of the "toolbar" - with
no luck.

Any suggestions for thise newb?