iphonewebdev@googlegroups.com

Re: Job proposals Alon Raskin Thu Feb 09 10:02:03 2012

Yes I think the job proposals should be kept out BUT maybe you could state
another google group called iPhoneWebDevJobs (or something like that)?

Alon Raskin
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
p: +1 713 513 4820
c: +1 207 409 4983
f:  +1 806 403-4983

From: RĂ©mi Grumeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 08:52:19 -0500
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Subject: Job proposals

Dear list,

I'd like to get your thought on this particular topic: job proposals.

Our politic with Sean & I is pretty strict: iPhoneWebDev is a mailing dedicated
to mobile WEB developers, so all job proposals refering to native applications
or desktop web development go right to the trash.
We actually don't get too much, i'd say 10 per month. Probably because we ban
them actually.
And i like it that way, since i'm pretty sure native developers got their own
mailing-lists.

But what about you folks?
Would you like us to publish them or stay with this "nothing but mobile web"
filter?

Remi