iphonewebdev@googlegroups.com

Re: using toggle to save login with local storage Mogens Beltoft Thu Feb 09 11:01:08 2012

Oh, sorry - I forgot about the toggle in iUI...

Have a look at this:
http://groups.google.com/group/iphonewebdev/browse_thread/thread/c2e40f540da9209c?pli=1

/Mogens

On 27-01-2012 12:36, saroy wrote:
hi all

i would like to use toggle to save login with local storage (toggle
off = onclick save to local storage, toggle on = onclick remove
localstorage)

i used to function for this :

for add :

  function add() {
          window.localStorage.setItem("compte",
document.getElementById('txtNum_Compte').value);
          window.localStorage.setItem("acces",
document.getElementById('txtCode_Accer').value);
      }

for remove :

  function remove() {
          window.localStorage.removeItem("compte");
          window.localStorage.removeItem("acces");
          }

and this function on body load page to get localstorage

function getcompte() {
     if (localStorage.getItem("txtNum_Compte") != "")
      { document.getElementById('txtNum_Compte').value =
window.localStorage.getItem("compte");
     document.getElementById('txtCode_Accer').value =
window.localStorage.getItem("acces");

}

how can i attribute this function to onclick toogle to get run

and how can save toogle state

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english