iphonewebdev@googlegroups.com

Re: Linking to static pages? Remi Grumeau Fri Feb 10 02:00:08 2012

humm... i just realize i haven't done anything about this in the
documentation.

Links:

#1 <a href="#page1">
This will look for a screen with id attribute to "page1" and slide to it.

#2 <a href="page1.html">
This will load the content of page1.html, add it to the current document &
slide to the first screen of the loaded content. Since it loads all the
content, we usually use .frag (fragment) file that contains the screens you
need. If this loaded document contains a <body>, <head>, it creates bugs.

#3 <a href="#page1" target="_replace"> or <a href="page1.html"
target="_replace">
It replaces the link element by the linked content (aka "Read more" at the
end of a list)

#4 <a href="page1.html" target="_self"> or <a href="page1.html"
target="_webapp">
Doesn't perform any AJAX call or load to the external file. It just loads
it like a normal link in a normal webpage.

#5 <a href="page1.html" target="_blank">
Opens the link in a new tab/window.

Hope this helps!

Remi