iphonewebdev@googlegroups.com

Dumping the stack and the back button Fibo Wed Feb 22 06:01:15 2012

After some form validation, I want to return to the main page of the
app with no "backbutton" in the toolbar. This is probably written in
the doc... but I can't find it and my trial and errors just fail to
get this working.
Any idea or suggestion?