iphonewebdev@googlegroups.com

Re: Dumping the stack and the back button Paul Libbrecht Wed Feb 29 12:01:21 2012

Bernard,

isn't that a sin for a web-page?
Or are you talking of an app that is not a web0browser?
I think your desire should not be doable.

To avoid that a back repopulates all the data of a previous workflow
you should simply set the appropriate expiration in the headers.

paul