iphonewebdev@googlegroups.com

Re: Select iUI Rémi Grumeau Wed Apr 11 01:00:56 2012

Select element in iUI just uses its default look. 0.5 comes with some
improvement on this but for now (0.4) it doesn't.
It will just look like in a native app, aka a blue text on the right of its
label for iOS, a smaller text below its label for Android and same size on the
right for WebOS.
(Blackberry theme on the go)

See
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=138580816210318&set=a.138580252877041.26431.138548592880207&type=3