ireversi@googlegroups.com

Ask to play sail2salem Sat Mar 27 16:00:05 2010

I had added a friend who I play with regularly for quite sometime, but
recently I can't the "Ask to play" button for that player. Both of us
are cant play each other.
I can play other players in the User List but not this friend.
We removed and added again but no use.
I have the Paid version and my Friend has Free Version, but that was
never an issue.