ireversi@googlegroups.com

How are your doing DUDUBEN Tue Apr 06 03:00:08 2010

I hope all is well. My name is Mr. Dudu Ben I want you to invest this $15.5
Millions U.S. dollars, you can using this money by expanding your company or
business. i will  transfer this money into  your bank account If you can Assist
me  I am from Congo but now am in UAE for treatment this  is investment money
(00971 50 8075073)

Dudu Ben