ireversi@googlegroups.com

Please help! Connection Lost mossknit Sun Sep 19 12:00:19 2010

Hi David

I have been playing ireversi for a while but since 2 weeks ago I
cannot seem to login in at all.  The small screen will pop up and say
"Connection Lost" The connection to this server has been lost. Is
there something wrong with the server perhaps? Now I have even bought
a lovely Pink version of this application and the same thing is
happening to both. My data (I think I was at 1302 or something to that
kind of level.) has disppeared and I would very much like to play the
game again. Other apps are working fine and it's so unfortunate that I
can't login to this one.  Please help!

With kind regards

mossknit