issh@googlegroups.com

Re: iSSH and os 3.0 Dean Tue Mar 24 00:00:23 2009

Fair enough.  Even if I had submitted it last night (it's looking more
like tonight realistically), I highly doubt Apple would have pushed it
to the store by this Friday. I am willing to provide you with an adhoc
release to tie you over.  There is of course, the free Touchterm
client as well that can do most of what iSSH does.

And just for trivia sake, I can't upgrade my iPhone to the 3.0.  Apple
always seems to release their beta updates right around when I need a
reliable phone the most.  In this case, it's a move across country.
I'm going to have to wait to upgrade to 3.0 on my phone (beyond simply
having the SDK on my Mac) when I get settled.

Dean