issh@googlegroups.com

Re: Putty key import problem Scott Wed Oct 13 07:00:59 2010

I was trying to import my Pageant key file, not the SSH key itself (I
think). I was able to get everything working as I would expect and am
very happy with the product so far.  Thanks.

PS  I was having some difficulty editing the private key import
field.  I could not edit the end of the file because I could not see
it behind the keyboard.