issh@googlegroups.com

Re: Dead logins again Dean Wed Jul 20 20:02:16 2011

Without having any additional information, my first suspicion is the
host you're connecting to interacts with iSSH in someway that's not
what everyone is expecting.  An easy way for me to test would be for
you to contact me directly with your hostname.  I wouldn't even need a
login since even getting a banner would seem to be success at this
point.

Dean