issh@googlegroups.com

Exporting Graphics Alex Romocea Wed Jul 27 04:01:23 2011

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to export graphics in issh ? Or how
could we use the  -Y command from normal ssh into the connection
process so that I could work with graphics as well, rather than just
text ( I would need this for postprocessing ).

Thanks