issh@googlegroups.com

Re: issh not responding James Allen Fri Feb 17 22:00:33 2012

For what it's worth, I'm using iSSH on a jailbroken iPad2 that also
has Spire installed, and it is working (even connecting to localhost).
I'm using a beta that I received from Dean, though, so it may be
something that he has fixed since the version in the app store.

James