ivtv-devel@ivtvdriver.org

[ivtv-devel] IVTV closed captioning fixes - is a 0.10.7 forthcoming? Derek Burt Tue Oct 21 21:00:37 2008

Hi all,

Reading this thread from a while ago:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/ivtv/devel/38589?search_string=closed%20captioning;#38589

I would love to have closed captioning working again.  I use CentOS 5,
so I would need an updated version of the 0.10.X driver to run on my
2.6.18 kernel (I use Axel's repo to get my IVTV code).  Does anyone know
whether a 0.10.7-type release would be forthcoming so I can get my
closed captioning working again?  I'm not sure whether the bleeding-edge
driver would be appropriate in my case since I prefer to stick with
Axel's packages?

Thanks,

Derek