ivtv-devel@ivtvdriver.org

[ivtv-devel] cx18: HVR1600 FM radio driver? Jim Skinner Mon Feb 20 18:00:58 2012

I have an HVR1600 version with the FM tuner but have been unable to get FM to work or find much out about getting it to work. I have the analog and digital tuners working (under Ubuntu 11.10). I did find some info that looked promising here:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/ivtv/devel/39819?search_string=cx18%20radio;#39819

but entering the commands that claim to make the radio work did not do the trick. Perhaps I didn't do needed setup before what was shown.

I have mythtv but did not have ivtv-radio installed so installed ivtv-utils. ivtv-radio gives some response but gets no signals and outputs only static.

What needs to be done to get this working (if that has been figured out yet)?