java-dev@lists.apple.com

Re: Java app bundle in Activity Monitor on Leopard Andrew Williams Tue Jan 29 00:04:26 2008

FYI IntelliJ IDEA exhibits the same behaviour...

Andy

On 11 Dec 2007, at 21:41, Todd Peterson wrote:

Hi,

When run on Leopard, my Java app bundle shows up as "(null)" for a process name in Activity Monitor. My app icon does display properly (the 16x16 version). I use a prolog shell script to start JavaApplicationStub (the Leopard version). Has anyone else seen this, and have you been able to fix it?

Thanks!
Todd

This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]